Competitive Rhythmic Gymnastics Courses
Rhythmic Gymnastics is the perfect combination of sport and art, linking expressive dance steps with skilful manipulations of the rope, hoop, ball, clubs and ribbon to be performed individually or as part of a group.
Our rhythmic gymnastics training encompasses
- Fitness (Conditioning, endurance, agility and strength), stretching (kinetic, static-active and static-passive flexibility), expression (body language, emotions communication), coordination (balance, precision)
- Technical body difficulties under the FIG (2016/2020) Rhythmic Gymnastics code of point
- Technical apparatus difficulty under the FIG (2016/2020) Rhythmic Gymnastic code of point
- Creation of Individual and Group routines
- Competitions and events performances
- Squad Individual (espoir, junior and senior program) Selected gymnasts only - Level 4 and 5
- Squad Group (espoir, junior and senior program)Selected gymnasts only - Level 4 and 5
- Foundation Squad Selected gymnasts only - preparation for level 3, 4 and 5
- Adults competitive course Selected gymnasts only - adult competitive program
Find our Timetable here.